andrew gets here in 11 days
that means 12 days until fall break
come on week and a half lets go
Anonymous said: You shouldn't say that JUST white people suck. Yes, there are many white people that suck. There's also many African American, Mexican, European, Indian, First Nations, Asian, Persian, etc. people that suck. There are also many people of these races that are amazing human beings. By saying white people suck, you are generalizing the entire race. And being a white person, I can say whole heartedly that I do not suck. :)
Yeah nah, white people (especially you) fuckin suck
heres the fucking deal.
when a teacher yells at the entire class and says how disappointed they are in you guys because a majority of you failed the test, you know if the teacher’s referring to you because of whether or not you passed the test, that’s YOUR individual actions, so you don’t take offense, but you recognize that as a whole the class did pretty poorly, maybe you had just barely passed with a 69 and you know you need to do better next time, fix YOUR individual performance in the group.
same thing goes for us white folk. as a group, since the dawn of civilization, in general, european/caucasian/white people have fucked a whole bunch of shit up. our issues with superiority complexes, sexism and racism have been the root of a very good portion of the crap that goes on today. as a white person i can wholeheartedly say that i really do despise as a whole the actions of my ancestors, per se, but that as an individual i try my hardest to make amends and do good for the world rather than destroy it and keep those same discriminating ideals behind my actions.
so when i hear someone say WHITE PEOPLE SUCK
i dont take offense
i dont scream BUT NOT ALLLL WHITE PEOPLE
i know what they’re really saying, and i agree. white people do suck, but im trying to change that in my own small ways.
EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO RED IN ORDER I LOSE MY SHIT WHEN IT GOES FROM I ALMOST DO TO WANEGBT IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD she’s like ‘i wanna call you but i won’t but i REALLY WANT TO I’M SO CLOSE TO CALLING YOU’ and then on the next track she’s just like ‘nah fuck it i’m done bye’
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
Nope just kidding they’re still here
I need to start stashing food in my room for days like today where I don’t feel like seeing or talking to anyone
I just want to eat in solitude
I can’t tell if they just left or if they are just not playing video games anymore
I’m like constantly waiting for my roommate and her boyfriend to leave so I can eat
I don’t feel like putting pants on or showering
I just wanna eat so I can do my homework and be done